Thursday, March 8, 2012

I didn't fall off the face of the earth...

Sorry I have been MIA! I was studying and test taking. And going to a birthday party for her.
with her favorite birthday present, from her favorite auntie and uncle. best $2 i've spent!
I did some organic straight line quilting on the man quilt. I didn't finish it before my mom repossessed her sewing machinge, so I have a walking foot on order. Maybe it will be a birthday quilt...

I've been planning a gender party for her new sibling. It's on Saturday and she has the cutest new dress to wear, so there will definately be pictures of that.

And, apparently it's baby season again! I think for the last 3 weeks, I've found out that someone else is pregnant, so there will be lots of baby stuff in my future! I already have a fabric shopping date planned with one of the new mommies! (No babies here, but thanks for checking.)

I also had a fabric shopping date with my mom and may or may not have spent too much :) That probably deserves it's own post, though! I'll try to be here more often! Thanks for hanging around!

No comments:

Post a Comment